Monday, February 2, 2009

More Scrapbook Pages

So as I'm getting ready to post this I'm wondering, are you sick of my scrapbook pages yet? I hope not b/c that is what I'm in the mood to create. I am creatively challenged and this is what i do better.
For the past 2 years I have been sending away for YIAD scrapbook kits my sidelines put together for their fellow demonstrators. I am fortunate that the pictures I take work pretty well with the layout/colors of the kits. Here are 2 more pages I created this past weekend using 2 layouts from last years kit. I do tend to change it up a bit to work with my MANY pictures I take. I've gotten better at not using as many pictures but it's VERY hard for me.
I hope you like :-) TFL

Mother's day/Father's Day Layout
Supplies
Stamps
all holidays, fresh cuts, celebrate everything, everyday flexible phrases (retired)
Cardstock
basic grey 12x12, so saffron 12x12, very vanilla
Inks
going grey, so saffron classic ink
Accessories
1/16" handheld punch, silver brads, basic grey taffeta ribbon
Adhesives
snail

4th of July Layout

Supplies

Stamps
swirling stars jumbo wheel (retired), stars & swirls (retired)
Cardstock
ruby red 12x12, night of navy 12x12, whisper white, so saffron

Inks
basic black jumbo cartridge, ruby red, so saffron, night of navy

Accessories
chipboard (sorry don't know where the lg star is from), star punch, sm star punch

Adhesives
snail, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals

Until next time :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin