Sunday, February 15, 2009

2/17/09 Color Challenge

Hello out there, I hope you all had a nice valentine's day. Me & Deb went to the circus with some friends, her daddy put her "big girl" bed together & then me & the hubster went out to dinner, it was a very nice day all around!

I decided to post early b/c I'm going to be pretty busy this week. But it means I may have a few other things to post later in the week & they won't be scrapbook pages, well I can't promise ;-)

So for now here is this week's color challenge; Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Old Olive & More Mustard. If you know what these colors are off the top of your head your probably questioning the outcome, but I think I did a good job, with a little help from my friend & live color coach Kirsten.
This page is from my uncle's 50th surprise party last summer. I'm almost caught up with the 2 books I'm currently working on. I hope you enjoy the page & be sure to check out my INKsisters to the left for more projects using these colors.

Surprise 50th layout

Supplies

Stamps
none

Card Stock
bashful blue 12x12 textured, pacific point 12x12, old olive, more mustard

Ink
pacific point classic ink, bashful blue craft ink

Accessories
on board timeless type, on board essentials, cutter kit, lg star & star punches, big shot, stampin' up! top note bigz die, basic black stampin' write marker

Adhesives
snail, glue stick, stampin' dimensionals

Until next time :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin