Monday, December 8, 2008

12 Projects of Christmas ~ Day 1 Ornaments

Hello out there ~ So my fellow Stampin' Up! sisters have been making ADORABLE projects & have been sharing them on their blogs so I thought why not share with you. I can NOT take credit for making ANY of these, unless noted. So I hope you enjoy the next 12 days of projects.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to re-create your own all you have to do is click here & shop. If you have never ordered online before you will have to create an account FIRST then you can add items to your cart.

It is only fitting I start Day 1 with projects created by the TALENTED Tina Rosenkrans. She is one of my uplines out in NJ.



Here are the supplies used for this ornament;
On Board Something Seasonal
1” double stitched Baja Breeze grosgrain ribbon
Whisper White taffeta ribbon
Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Stampin’ Pad
White embossing powder
Heat gun

Here are a few more samples she made



Until Tomorrow
xoxox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin