Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's exciting & NEW with Stampin' Up!???

Stampin' Up! has just announced their plans for a color renovation in the upcoming 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog!  This is the second color change I've experienced since I joined in 2003.  It took some getting used to but the out come was great & I know this one will be too!  I played around a bit with some of the new color combinations & they are FABOO (my new word, LOL), I really think you guys are going to love them!

Here's what to expect:
  • 10 In Colors are returning to be part of our new color collection
  • 5 NEW colors will be added
  • 5 NEW In Colors will be released July 1, 2010 & will stick around for 2years!!  Then, in July of 2011, 5 more In Colors will be released making it a total of 10 additional In Colors available at all times.
  • So in a nut shell 40 Core Colors & 10 In Colors will make up our NEW Color Collection which are now called Brights, Neutrals, Regals & Subtles.
You'll want to take a look below to see if any of your favorites didn't make the cut & stock up before they're gone.  Once June 30th is here they will no longer be available.  I will be selling my inventory but not until July1 as it's a big NO NO to sell current items.  You may contact me to see what I have & I will hold it for you until then.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin