Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrapbook Pages

I had my open scrap nite last night & let me tell ya, we felt like fish out of water. We haven't gotten together since November, I know it's only 2 months but in a scrappers world it's like a year. This is one hobby that while it's just like riding a bike, you still need the training wheels. I don't know what MY problem was last night but I just wasn't "feelin" it. I mostly enjoyed chattin' & catchin' up with my girls. I only completed 1 two-page spread & completed the other one today. I actaully am quite happy with how they turned out considering.
Here you go & I hope you enjoy!


Supplies:
CardStock
regal rose 12x12 textured, whisper white 12x12, bashful blue & gable green
Classic Stampin' Pads
regal rose, gable green, brocade blue & lovely lilac
Stamp Sets
priceless, doodle alphabet (2007 spring mini) & letterpress alphabet (retired)
Accessories
ribbon originals~fairy tale (discontinued), paper crimmper, stampin' dimensionals & sticky strip
tinkerbell accessories (craft stores)



Supplies:
CardStock
pink pirouetee 12x12 textured (08-09 incolors), wild wasabi 12x12 textured (07-08 incolors), soft sky 12x12 textured (07-08 incolors) & whisper white
Classic Stampin' Pads
pink pirouette, wild wasabi, baja breeze (08-09 incolors), apricot appeal, close 2 cocoa & basic black
Stamp Sets
doodle alphabet (2007 spring mini), taffy #'s, short order #'s, a new little someone (retired) & nursery necessities
Accessories
water color pencils, blender pen, ribbon originals~fairy tale (discontinued), clear buttons, linen thread, pink gingham ribbon (discontinued), mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals & sticky strip

Until next time
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin