Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Scrapbook Page

I was able to get another page done for Andi's First Year Book. I am quite happy with how it turned out, not to mention I didn't COPY this layout for a change. I gave myself a pat on the back for that :-) Aren't you all so proud? Thanx :-)



Supplies:
Paper
pretty in pink 12x12 textured
rose red & regal rose cardstock
patterned paper is from rojay's party store i think
Accessories
ribbon originals ~ flower fusion too, button bouquet, fire and ice circle rhinestone brads, fairy tale (discontinued), pink gingham ribbon (discontinued), tickey corner punch, snail adhesive, mini glue dots & stampin' dimensionals
Tinkerbell accessories purchased at Michael's crafts

Until next time :-)

1 comment:

Karen Barber said...

hey there tracy - someone is reading your blog....ME!! :) such cute scrapbook pages and i even looked back far enough to see the magnets i made for the girls.....too fun!! thanks for letting me know you enjoy the newsletter......:) your pic on your blog is so cute of you..... such a cute little smile you have....miss you! love, karen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin