Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Easy Christmas Projects

Hello Everyone! I can't beleive it's October & I was working on projects for Christmas. It'll be here before we know it. My friend & I decided we are going to do our church's craft fair again this year so I better get crack-a-lackin' anyway.

I have my monthly sideline meeting tomorrow & we had to come up with a project using the Spoghtlight on Christmas stamp set. I looked through my monthly Stampin' Up! magazine & found a cute paperbag project & just changed EVERYTHING but the layout.



You like? I do & it took me all of 10min to cut & put together. Now we all have 10 min right? Get to work & email me your project.


Here is what I used;

Spoghtlight on Christmas stamp set
Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Night of Navy & Natural White Cardstock
Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy & Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
5-Petal Flower Punch, Lg Star Punch, Lg & Wide Oval Punches & Scallop Edge Punch
5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals & sm stapler


*******************************************************
Nanci's workshop was a fun night, not everyone showed up but we all had a GREAT time. They got to use the NEW & AWESOME Bigshot & made the Basket & Blooms project. I think I have a few buyers in the future :-)

When we finally got started after a few door prizes they made 2 Christmas cards using the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit (SSK), yes you heard me right cards using the SSK. Stampin' Up! is bound to have products to use for ANYTHING!! I can squeeze out 60-80 cards using one kit & 1 pkg of solid cardstock.
Here are the cards I made.








Thanx for looking. Until next time when I have some time to stamp & play!!!
xoxo
Traci :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin