Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Order from me 24/7

Well you heard me mention it at the end of the summer & now IT'S TIME!!! You can now order from me directly through my Stampin' Up! website. All you have to do is go to www.craftinwithtlc.stampinup.net click on Stampin' Up! Products -->Shop Now & there you go, shopping. You will have to create a customer id by clicking customer login.
Now whenever you need to have that right away item fell free to go ahead & order this way. If you would still like to email me your order you may do so, this is just ANOTHER option for you. I am so excited for this new feature & I hope you are too. Email me if & when you place an order this way & tell me your experience, what you liked, didn't like yadda, yadda.
I don't think I can have the privelage of this feature so I'll have to take your word on it.
Anyway have fun with it.
xoxox
Traci

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Traci,
Have you actually tried it yet? I went on my site yesterday to make sure it was up. It's way cool ... the photos are the best I've seen on website shopping. Then, on the left side under the list of products are ... PROJECTS! Click on them ... there are a ton!!! Our customers are going to have soooo much fun!
xoxo
Stef

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin