Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I've been up to for the past year & a half

Hi Friends, it's been a LONG time.  I have been quite busy with this thing we call Life.
Last we "spoke" I resigned from Stampin' Up!, and started a new business with my husband.  Sad to report that business didn't take off as we had hoped due to lack of time being spent with it.  They say if you don't try you will NEVER know if you will succeed.  Well, we tried & I have NO regrets just sad we couldn't make it work :-(

On a happier note, it seems I just can't stick with one job (pre-school assistant) I have to have my hands in MANY jobs to stay grounded.  Shortly after starting our business I became a Thirty-one Gifts Consultants.  This past year & a half has been GREAT, I recently started my very own team, Team TLC and have 5 downline.  I'm hoping to promote shortly to Sr. Consultant & then by December I'd like to make Director.
I fell in luv with the products when a co-worker had a party, I was drawn to them b/c they have a "Vera Bradley" feel to them but for cheaper prices.  I decided to sell b/c I LUVED the products and wanted to be part of another DSA company & also see if I could actually make some $$ to help pay for the fun stuff on vacation. I'm happy to report that a year and a half later I did JUST that and am now focusing on really taking my business to the next level.  I'd like to see just how far this takes me (hoping to the top).  I would LUV to be able to say to my husband "guess what, go ahead & quit that job of yours, I got this!".  How rewarding would that be?  This company is SO much more than bags, it has helped me become the Woman I was meant to be!  If you would like to learn more about this amazing company, you can visit my website; www.mythirtyone.com/tracicamardella or join my group on Facebook called Get Organized with TLC.
I'd love to share this opportunity with you, plus the products we sell are GREAT for you crafters out there!
Forgot to mention we have monthly customer specials that you just HAVE to HAVE.  All my information is posted on both these sites if you'd like to contact me, or you can just click here & email me.  I have a monthly e-newsletter too if you would like to be added to it, just email me & send me your email address.  I'd be happy to add you.

Remember how I said I have to have my hands in MANY jobs?? I wasn't kidding.  I also am an It Works! Distributor.  It Works! Global offers one-of-a-kind, safe, effective and affordable products that will change your life.  Tighten, Tone and Firm in as little as 45 minutes with our one of a kind ultimate body applicator! You can treat your body to health and wellness with our amazing line of all natural skin care and supplements as well...your body will love you and thank you!
I just started this venture & am still learning about it.  I tried it for 3months & went down about 2 dress sizes.  I wasn't sure if it would work but was THRILLED when it did.  I don't have a personal website for this company but I do have a Facebook page that you can "like" to learn more, Get Skinny with TLC.

I thank you all for "following" me & sticking by while I go thru MANY phases in my life.
Talk soon
Traci :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin