Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry I've been MIA

Hello out there, man have I been away for a while or what?  Sorry about that.  I guess I don't realize from November until the new year how hectic I am, between 3 of our birthdays & Thanksgiving in November & then Christmas.  It's hard to keep up.  I'm happy to say that I've been busy scrapbooking & held a class in January.  My annual YIAD (that's Year in a Day) card class will be on Wednesday, February 24th.  If this is one of your favorites then you won't want to miss it, contact me so I can reserve your spot, this class fills up fast!

So now, onto the viewing.  I'm posting the frame we made at my January class & a link to view all the pages I've done.  I hope you enjoy & check back later this month to see the cards we'll be making, plus ALL the projects I'll have made at my weekend INKredible event. I can't wait to get away from it all for an entire weekend.  Should be TONZ of fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

If you missed this class & would like to learn how to make your own contact me & we'll set something up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The frame came out beautiful! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin