Thursday, October 29, 2009

Accents & Elements Scrap Tin

So I was supposed to have a Craftin' with TLC night but never got around to a project.  However I myself did do some craftin'.  Not only will I be a vendor this year but my best friend volunteered us to run our church Holiday Craft Fair this year. SO that means I need to get busy. 
I found this project on splitcoast & just LOVED it.  With the help of my husband (he's so wonderful) he made me see how easy it was to actually put together.  You see I'm a visual step-by-step learner but have been getting pretty good at looking at just a picture & figuring it all out.  This will be one of the items I'll be making to sell.  Hope you enjoy & keep an eye out b/c this could be an upcoming class ;-)
Thanx 4 lookin' & Happy Craftin'

 This is the Accents & Elements Tin (empty) that is available to purchase while supplies last on the clearance rack.  I used the old Island Blossoms Simply Scrappin' Kit, which was a hostess item, some soft subtles & rich regals brads, stampin' dimensionals, snail & sticky strip.
As you can see I kept this VERY simple since it will be the sample one shown at the fair.  You could go crazy with adding all sorts of embelishments.
There are a total of 8 inserts, 4 on each side & can hold 18 wallet sized photos.
If this is a class you & some friends would be interested in taking please contact me & we can set something up!

1 comment:

Whitney Richardson said...

Traci:

How clever, aren't husbands wonderful. I love that we can bounce ideas off them and our creatvity is endless. I love your tin! I am glad I could be of inspiration.
Good Luck!
Whitney

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin