Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School ~ 8x8 Chipboard Album

Hello out there, I hope this post finds you welcoming the fall like weather with great joy! I don't know about you but I LOVE the fall. I know it's technically not fall until Sept. 21 but it sure feels like it. Now that my daughter is in school I truly can remember what it was like growing up. Weird how those memories come to the surface once we have children. So I'd like to share a few photos of Deb on her first day of preschool (she's in the 4's class this yr) WOW!



For all u mom's out there to girls, Hannah Montanna seems to be the "new" thing for the 4yr old.  All I have to say is, it's a good thing I like her music!! She picked out her outfit, right down to her princess socks (at least she hasn't "grown-up" that fast).
 
OK, so this seems to ber her new "pose" for pictures. Gotta luv it
Ah there's my little peanut.  When u stand back she looks so little. God I love this Kid!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now onto some "craftin" :-)
I made this album at one of my INKredible events a few years ago. It's been sitting on display ever since. It's our 8x8 on board chipboard album & I just love them. You can create the entire look & feel you want your album to have. So I figured since I ordered like 1,000 pictures (the online site I use had FREE shipping) I needed a home for the many pictures that just couldn't go into the scrapbooks. I tell ya I have to either A, stop taking so many gr8 shots B, stop ordering the pictures or C, add them to the projects I've made. So I did just that, I hope you enjoy viewing them. To see the entire book click here.




Until next time
Happy Craftin'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin