Friday, August 14, 2009

Michelle's annual summer class

For the past two year's Michelle likes to get her friends together & have a class. It's a great way to see those she doesn't very often, me too as I they have all become such dear friends of mine. I also look forward to this b/c she keeps me on my toes for ideas. We always make a scrapbook page, card & anything BUT. So here they are, hope you enjoy. If this is something you'd like to do, well then contact me & we'll set something up.
Happy B-day 2 pg 12x12 layout
I found this sample on splitcoast & knew it would be perfect for the class. It uses 2 sheets of whisper white 12x12 card stock & the Happy B-day simply scrappin' kit (SSK). No stamps 7 EASY to make!!
Happy B-day Card
This card came right out of the catalog, see how simple that was? I find it so hard to come up with ideas that I regularly find something & either copy it exactly of change something, in this case I used the ice circle rhinestone brads instead of the button. This card again uses whisper white card stock for the base & the happy b-day SSK.
Desktop 2010 Mini-Calendar
I again visited splitcoast & found some various samples for this project & this is what I ended up making. I used the big shot & the top note die (my favorite die, so versatile). The designer paper was a level 1 hostess benefit from last year's catalog Prints Pack II. Some grosgrain ribbon, lg oval & scallop oval punches, adhesive & dimensional & voila a cute little calendar. If I decide to do the craft fair again I am DEFINITELY making these!!!
Well I hope you liked what you saw today & don't forget to contact me if you'd like to have your own class.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin