Monday, July 27, 2009

Designs by TLC

So I had my first official Designs by TLC project. My godmother called and asked if I would make her girlfriends bridal shower & wedding invitations. Of course I said YES YES YES!!!!

I was all gung ho & excited until I got the colors, lavender & salmon pink. The closest colors we have to those are our lavender lace & cameo coral which are very pretty but not so elegant for a bridal shower or wedding. So I took it upon myself, with asking the bride-to-be of course, if she wouldn't mind vanilla & chocolate. Once she agreed I knew JUST what to do. I broke out the Big Shot & got started. Here are the bridal shower invites & thank you cards. I incorporated her colors in those. Oh did I mention that we no longer sell vanilla note card sized envelopes? So those were copied, cut & assembled....I can't take credit for those though, my friend Amanda helped with them, along with helping me design the wedding invitations.
Card Stock: Pale Plum, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip
Classic Ink: Pale Plum, Lavender Lace, Cameo Coral & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ivory Wide Organdy Ribbon (discontinued), Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die & Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Embossing Folder
Stamp Sets: Manhattan Flower & Wonderful Words (retired)
Adhesives: Snail Adhesive


Here are the wedding invitations & thank you cards, I again incorporated her colors in these. The invitation itself is the envelope. I liked the square b/c I think it's elegant for a wedding but we no longer sell the envelopes so that is what we came up with.

Card Stock: Pale Plum, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip & Vellum
Classic Ink: Pale Plum, Lavender Lace, Cameo Coral & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot & Background 1 Texturz Plate, Eyelet border punch, Sponge
Stamp Sets: Thoughts & Prayers & Sincere Salutations
Adhesives: mini glue dots & snail adhesive

If you or anyone you know is looking for custom handmade invitations please feel free to contact me.

Until next time
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin