Friday, June 5, 2009

End of the Year Gifts

I can't believe that Debra finished her first year of Pre-School. It really seems like only yesterday I was sending her off.
I decided to make the director & her teacher's a little something. The whole class chipped in but I wanted to give something to them b/c the were all SO wonderful!

Here is an 8x10 frame I made for the director. I had found a similar sample & decided to re-vamp it. It uses quite a bit of or products; Pretties Kit, Flower Fusion Too, Home Decor & the Big Shot. Want to make one? Contact me & we can set something up!


I attempted a new way for these coasters, I used our rub-ons. I think they came out very nice. I did spray them to seal. I'm pretty sure they will be "sweat" resistant but if they get scratched the image might come off. These were for the head teacher & her aide's. They all say "Thank You" on them & personalized on the back.

Here are the bags I put them in. Really simple.

The entire class chipped in & we gave them cash so I made these money card holders for them.
If there is anything here you'd like to learn more about just contact me, maybe you could have a class with your friends :-)
Until next time, Happy Stampin'



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin