Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 yr old birthday party

I had donated a basket of goodies & a free class to a friend's school for a fundraiser.  The winner was SO thrilled & decided to use her FREE class for her daughter's birthday party.  Since we want to encourage the youth of today to read they'll be making their own book mark & an 8x10 layout because what girl doesn't want to have pictures of her & her friends hanging in her room!
The sample shown here is 81/2 x 11 so that I can then add it to a 12x12 piece of card stock for my Disney album.  How cool is it that my job allows me to create a page for my own scrapbook! Can you say that about your job?  Want to learn more? click on the "join my team" link to the right to learn more.  If you'd like to have your own class or a class for your child's upcoming birthday then email me & we can work something out.

These projects use Rich Razzleberry 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Cottage Wall DSP, Orchid Opulence cards stock (which are all retiring), Old Olive card stock, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plate, Embosslits Beautiful Wings Die, Big Shot machine, Ticket Punch, Old Olive classic ink and Phrase Starters II stamp set (retired).

Thanx for stopping by :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin