Monday, June 15, 2009

I Got My Groove Back!

So I had an open scrapnite/class on the 11th. It was the first time I combined both my events. I had noticed a decrease in my class events so I decided to try something new. I think it went fairly well, even though only 3 of the ladies made the projects they were able to do it at their leisure. They had the option of making a set of 4 money holder cards or a Gift card & Drink Packet or both.






I even got to get some of my scrapbooking done. I'm happy to say I only have 5 more pages to do in Andi's first year book (she'll be 2 in August). So here are the pages I completed, I have my journaling & a few accessories to add but at least they are done.
I also made these cute bookmarks for a customer who wanted to give her PTA staff a little gift. This was her last year as PTA President, I think they came out cute. She laminated them so they would hold up.
Hope you enjoyed this latest post, until next time.....Happy Stamping!
I've been having some "blogger" issues lately which is why I haven't updated in a bit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin