Saturday, February 7, 2009

2/10/09 Color Challenge

This weeks colors are Riding Hood Red & Pink Pirouette, both are this years In Colors which are available until the end of July. I was browsing through my fellow satmpin' sisters blogs & came across this layout & liked it so I decided to use it for this page, thanx Pam. These pictures are from convetion. I've been a demo for 5yrs & walked across the stage with my fellow sisters. It was a great day!

Celebrate '08 SU Convention Layout

I'm so proud that I didn't add any other colors. I also decided not to alter the chipboard & keep it au natural. Just another way to use our chipboard. I did add the dsp to the tag & sanded down the edges.

Supplies:
Stamps
none

Card stock
pink pirouette 12x12, raspberry tart dsp

Ink
none

Accessories
on board timeless type, on board accents (retired) chipboard, fire rhinestone circle brads, basic black stampin' write marker

Adhesive
snail adhesive, glue stick

*******************************************************************************
50th b-day layout

Here is another page I did for my S-I-L 50th surprise party (we had a busy 2008). I decided to use one of the layouts from the YIAD kit I sent away for last year.



Until next time :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin