Saturday, August 30, 2008

Color Combo Challenge

So I haven't had much work this week so I've been a BUSY little beaver today. I decided to do this weeks color challenge & a project for a group of WONDERFUL ladies all in one (this is just a sample to show them, not the actual one). I didn't adhere the title on b/c I'm not too sure if I like it, do you? Let me know by leaving me a comment.





The color challenge is to use; Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive or Kiwi Kiss. I chose to use Kiwi Kiss one of our new IN COLORS. I used Fantastic Foliage, Whimsical Lower & Convex Square punch. I know they are all retired but that's the only fall set I have b/c it's one of my FAVS. I hope you like. Oh this is the clear envelope brag book.

Check out my fellow demo sisters use for the color challenge: Stasia, Lorraine

2 comments:

Chippy5 said...

I love it. It will be fun for them to do and a great keepsake. Thanks, Mich

Lorraine said...

Great little book. A very nice use of the challenge colors.

Good luck with your blog - you're off to a great start!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin